Thursday, October 11, 2018
14A
To keep up with this course has not taken much. My mindset is to get each post done early in the week so I do not get behind. It is helpful to watch the lecture videos as well. I definitely felt like "giving up", or more like dropping the class after the first six assignments I did will all be zero's just because myself, along as countless others posted the wrong URLS. I pretty much wasted 10+ hours of my time. To get through this, I did the very generous three extra credit points to make up for the 12 points that got taken away from me!! Boy oh boy I would definitely say I have developed a tenacious attitude! To get you this tenacious mindset, I offer you three pieces of advice: 1.Post the right URL's, 2. Post the right URL's, and 3. Post the right URL's. Otherwise you will be miserable and struggling to work your way back to the grade you had for doing all of the work on time. To develop this tenacious mindset, again I advise you to post the right URL's, and lastly I advise you to watch the video on how to post the proper URL's for your blogs. Good luck, and have fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment