Wednesday, October 3, 2018

12A

The need awareness from the three interviews I conducted were all consistent with one another. The unmet need all came from college students who get sick of going to the same bar time after time, with no difference in their routine. Instead, they want to have a place where they can go that is not just you run in the mill place with loud music and alcohol. The need is heightened mostly on weekends, when all three of them say they go out to the bars.
When these three people become aware of this need, they do not have anywhere to turn. They cannot make a place magically appear to suit their desires. So, they must live with what they have. The only thing that they can do is talk to friends to see if they have any suggestions for a new, fun place to check out.
I learned from these three interviews that college students really do get sick of the monotonous routine of going out to the same places every weekend. The only reason they do it they said is because everyone else is doing it. I also learned that in order for this need to be realized, people must talk about it more.
I think that this segment did a good job in communicating the need awareness. If it did not, then I would not have been able to get good answers from the people I interviewed. With that being said, I think I am definitely on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment