Thursday, September 20, 2018

8A

My selected opportunity involves the usage of Electronic Cigarettes. However, as I learned from my interviews with people, it is not as easy as it sounds to make the switch from tobacco to E-Cigarettes. However, with so much health damage being done by tobacco every day, there is still a substantial amount of unmet consumer need for this product. However, as an entrepreneur I must find a way to make people more willing to make the switch from tobacco to E-Cigs. A product I thought that could solve this issue is a system that phases out the tobacco from cigarettes. Week by week I would introduce a version of an E-Cig that contains less and less tobacco in it, which should help ease the difficulty of moving away from tobacco. Another option is to introduce marijuana and or cannabis in states where it is recreationally legal. Pretty much anything that can get people away from using tobacco would be welcomed in this market. I believe that by using this phasing out system, many more tobacco consumers would be willing to try the E-Cig market, which would boost its demand by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment